With over 30 years of construction industry experience, CSH Home Inspections is clearly your best choice for a home inspector.
Before becoming a home inspector, we started in the building industry over 30 years ago as a skilled brick and stone mason owning a company with 7 crews of masons. We then obtained our state license for residential home building seeing the need for people to have a quality product with excellent craftsmanship at affordable and yet competitive pricing. Over the years as a mason and contractor, we also acquired experience in large remodeling jobs and historical remodeling. Our work has given us the ability to meet the wide range of needs in the home and commercial inspection arena.
We take a common sense approach to home inspections. Our experience and knowledge of the building industry gives us a keen eye for spotting the things wrong and why the system may be failing. This knowledge and insight can save a customer thousands on their purchase.
We are qualified to do property assessment inspections on commercial buildings and have completed many training hours in the commercial industry along with doing reports for clients purchasing commercial property.
Tim is also a certified field trainer for the State of NC in the industry of home inspecting.
Advanced training includes:
- State license with NC and SC as a home inspector NC 1879, SC 2356
- Termite training with SC and NC as a registered technician
- Mold and Advanced mold training with INTERNACHI
- Radon certifications and Advanced radon with INTERNACHI
- Certified NC Field Trainer for training home inspectors
- Commercial training with Carson Dunlop Weldon and Associates
- Advanced training in Pool inspections