13000 South Tryon Street, Suite F-232
Charlotte , NC 28278
John and Jen Symons are the owners of Bio-One Charlotte. Both John and Jen grew up in Michigan and moved to Charlotte, NC in 2007. John has worked in the restoration field for over ten years, and loves helping his customers. He uses his experience and expertise to help restore their client’s homes to a safe and clean condition. Jen graduated from Central Michigan University and is passionate about helping those in need. John and Jen have two daughters and are very active in their community of Rock Hill, SC.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- We don’t require payment before or at time of service.
- Insurance covers the cost of 95% of the work we do.
- You can reach the owner directly 24 hours a day, any day of the week.
- We can typically be at the scene or job site within one hour.
- Our clean up or recovery services are typically completed within a few hours.
- Materials with blood or body fluid on them must be disposed as a biohazard. We have necessary training, licensing and insurance.
- We have a flawless record, without a single citation or fine in 20+ years of operation.
- If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call and if for any reason we are not able to help, we will connect you with someone who can.
BIO-ONE IS CERTIFIED AS A PROFESSIONAL CRIME SCENE CLEAN UP & DECONTAMINATION COMPANY WITH A FULL LICENSE IN BIOHAZARD SERVICES
Every company performing any sort of decontamination or cleanup services in this industry in Charlotte Area needs to have the correct training. Bio-One hires and trains highly skilled technicians with all the certifications to get the job done. We also understand that this is about helping you get through a tough situation. Our company motto is “Help First, Business Second.” Bio-One continues to be the most compassionate organization in the industry.
1. A call is made to our owner.
2. Our owner will then go through in detail the steps that need to be taken.
3. A time is then set for the Bio-One Charlotte team to complete the job.
4. Payment is addressed after cleanup as it is our first priority to complete decontamination in a discreet and compassionate method for all Bio-One clients. Getting the job done is our priority.